Sunday, October 21, 2012

Meant for Greatness

Hey ya'll, it's Nate the Great here, and that shall be my pen name I guess!

I'm totally new to this whole blogging dealio, but I'm super psyched!!! Like you would not believe this whole new and awesome idea that Ben has put forth.  If you read what he wrote  (and you really should and must go read it)  you should be as totally excited as Ben (Walter) and I are.  Some of you may be thinking that being Nate the Great might be a bit prideful, putting great after my name, like i'm totally a loser that thinks too highly of myself.  But I believe in something totally different and totally radical.  GREAT belongs at the end of the name of every teen who passionately sails through this turbulent culture/world desireing a crazily awesome relationship with Christ.  WE were MEant for greatness through Christ.  WE were MEANt to change this world for Christ JEsus, to lives such radically different lives to the point that others go WOW, dude, that would be totally cool if I could be GReAT like that, destined for Greatness.  You might think i'm crazy, but this whole idea of greatness is for one purpose, and it's to point that the Greatness of us isn't really us, it's the Greatness of Christ, our Savior and our God, shining through us.  Go out at live this life of GREATNESS that God has planned and set before you.  Become the greatness of God, the greatness of Christ, and change the world for the greatness of Christ.

LET"S GO and BECOME GREAT!!!

2 comments:

  1. Go go go Nate and Ben!!! My prayers are with you and for you that God's light is shining brightly into a world of darkness through you wonderful young people. Catch the wave of God's love for you and you are and will be GREAT because He Lives in YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks soo much. it means so much to have your guy's support and love. I appreaciate you so much. Thank you for praying for us.

    ReplyDelete