Sunday, February 17, 2013

Journeys


Life is a journey that we all partake in. We all start off the same, but we all go different ways. Some will take a left and others right. Some take the road less traveled. Some take the warn path. Some make their own path.

I dont know how to classify myself. Some might say that I make my own path. Others might say I take the road less traveled. Well both are wrong. I follow the path God takes me on. God is the lamp onto my feet and light to my path. I will hide his words in my heart and he will make my PATH STRATE. Im not navigating my own path, Im following God! Give it all to God and He will NEVER let you down. You can trek on your own trail and you might be happy, but you will never be as fulfilled as the Path God Has For YOU. When every I tried going down my own path it always failed. You fall off cliffs or get caught in traps. Robbers come and take what you have. You get lost with no where to go. You go to dark places with no light. When you ask for guidance God sends his Son to come and light the path He has for you. Seek and you shall find, Knock and the door will be opened to you. Just ask! Deny yourself, Pick up your cross, and follow Him. You will not regret that decision!

We Are World Changers,
Ben C.

1 comment:

  1. Ben, I am seeing so much spiritual growth in your posts. I know that God is really filling you full of good things. It reminds me of the verse in Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
    Jer 29:12 Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.
    Jer 29:13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
    God has plans for you my dear grandson! I'm so blessed to read your blogs (and watch your videos). Grandpa likes Proverbs 4:26 Ponder the path of thy feet and let all thy ways be established.

    ReplyDelete