Tuesday, November 13, 2012

God is There

Do you ever fell like when you are talking to God you feel like you are talking to a brick wall? I know that is how I felt for a long time. I am going to be flat out honest here. When you are feeling like that it is because somehow is holding you back. What do I mean by "holding you back"? Well what I mean is that there is a sin that is holding you back from full relationship with The Lord our God. Look I am the same as you! I'm just as much of a sinner as anyone on the street! I am the least of these! The reason that I can say that you have problems is because I have LOTS of problems! Look Jesus died on the cross so that we may have a RELATIONSHIP with the Creator of the Universe! Look Jesus's stripes may have healed us but we still need to ask for forgiveness. I say all of that to say this. When you ask God for Forgiveness and you are in God and God is in You you can move mountains! When you are in God you can feel Him listening! And He even answers your prayers! I speak from experience! God is there! Seek and you shall find knock and the door will be opened to you! God is there.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, God is There! I love your post. But remember when Jesus died on the cross he took ALL sins of ALL men at one time. All your sins, past, present, and future are forgiven in one time on the cross. Do we continue to sin....sometimes. But we immediately repent of that because we love Jesus and know that God still loves us anyway. When we talk to God through Jesus we always get through... sin doesn't keep us from our relationship with God, we do. I think its a lie we've been handed that sin keeps us from God...no sin only keeps us from believing that we can't be before his holiness...truth is, we are made holy and blameless in His sight so we have built our own wall on the basis of a lie. Our God is a good and loving God, do you think that He won't talk to you just because you made a error in judgment? because you did something stupid? because you forgot to ask Him first? NO, emphatically NO. No matter what, if you have accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord you WERE made the righteousness of Him and your sins WERE forgiven and you are made holy and you WERE made HIS SON and you are NOW part of HIS Kingdom Family! If your son did something foolish would you turn your back on him? God is good. God is Love. Because you love him too you will do your best to not sin and you will live in His Grace and Love. Love Granny

    ReplyDelete